- This warranty is guaranteed from date of Delivery against manufacturing defects in bed frame including fabric, leather, metal actions and body impression upon delivery.
- There will be no surface warranty upon acceptance of delivery (Eg, Peeling & Cracking of leather, Torn stitches or Torn fabric, discolouration. Anything of contactable surface).
- Warranty will cover mechanism, springs, tracks, Loose parts
- Your products (With the exception of mattresses which is covered by principal distributor) from SmartBed Furniture are covered under PRODUCT LIFE TIME WARRANTY, (Definition of product Life time as In Wikipedia Product lifetime refers to the useful life of a product; the time during which the product remains integer and usable for its primary function for which it was conceived and produced)
- This warranty only covers within Singapore.
- Notice of alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery please take pictures of defects and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation charges of $80 are applicable for any replacement or servicing involved.
- Warranty is void if products purchased is found to be abused, burnt, damaged, stained or misused against the normal and customary manner or in the opinion of service personnel that it is due to excessive wear and tear, and they will not be repaired or replaced. A Transport Charge of S$80 applies.
- Warranty is also void if product purchased is found to have purchased from unauthorised dealers, including the removal or defaced of any products purchased label.
- Repair works and parts will NOT BE charged , however a Transport fee of $80 is applicable prior payment per site visit for any rectification or replacement of products.
- SmartBed Furniture will have the final judgement on defects of products that is not due to abuse, wear and tear.
- Warranty also does not cover for damage, defects as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
- No Warranty against Discolouration, or oxidization or any other chemical agents that causes the surface to discolour.
- *If You Agreed To The Warranty Term Stated Above, Please Click The Button As Below To Register For Your Warranty Now.
- *By clicking agree you agree to Smartbed Pte. Ltd.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless
(a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or
(b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our service.